What is naturopathy.
Naturopathy is a form of complementary medicine that combines
natural traditional healing with evidence-based scientific research.
Naturopathy has seven principles:
1. Do no harm: safety is paramount.
2. Nature has healing powers: only natural therapies are used to facilitate the body’s ability to heal.
3. Identify and treat the cause: the underlying cause of symptoms and illness is identified.
4. Treat the whole person: a holistic view of the person is observed.
5. The physician is teacher: educating and motivating people to become responsible for their own health and wellness.
6. Prevention is the best cure: teaching people how to live a healthy lifestyle to prevent illness and disease.
7. Establish health and wellness: help people be the best they can be physically and emotionally.
Naturopathy means ‘nature cure’ in Latin. The two core
modalities used are clinical nutrition and herbal medicine, also
known as phytotherapy.
Conditions i treat..
All gut related issues:
Digestive complaints, Bloating, Pain, Excessive Wind, Constipation, Diarrhea, Acid re-flux.
Sleep Issues, Anxiety, Depression, Stress and Fatigue
Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Fungal